Whimsical Summer

Hello everyone,
it's Dot here with a card that is quick and easy to make using the Whimsical Summer stamp set.



It was quick and easy because I used up some background card from my stash for this one.  The background and birdie were made with Distress Paints, the sun and house were play around pieces using Brushos.




How cute is this birdie!!!
I've doodled a trail of flowers from his tail just for fun.
Actually, just playing with this stamp set brings out the fun in you.
Then a doodled a border ... then I doodled some hearts.  





I couldn't resist putting some flowers on the hill either.  
And a little extra doodling for the flower stems (I couldn't resit it).

The main stamps that I've used are:

And the background stamping is from:
 

Thank you so much for looking 
Dot x



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
What a lovely and warm summer card, Dot! It's absolutely gorgeous! Such a fun idea to cut out those flowers and add them to the bird's tail and the ones with stems, too! Love the doodling you have added here and there. Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
aussie aNNie said…
LOVE this Dot, fabulous design and need to ask is this stamp set in store?
xHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]
I just adore this card Dot, I actually can’t stop looking at it in admiration! I’m so happy to hear you had fun playing with the set as that’s what it was designed for :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Hi aNNie! There was an error with the thumbnail links, but it has been fixed so that the top one links to the Whimsical Summer stamp set that Dot had used :-)
Thanks for asking! ♥
Fliss said…
A really gorgeous card Dot. Love that fab background and the images look quirkily fantastic.
Fliss xx
Susanne Rose said…
Amazing card Dot!!! I love your style so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!