Whale Wishes Tag

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,



I am sharing Quick and easy tag tutorial with you today... for which I have used Rubber Dance Whale Wishes stamp set and Brushos.



It is very easy to create this beautiful background with Brushos.
I have used watercolour paper here. I sprinkled Brushos powders (Turquoise, Sea green and yellow ochre) on the surface. Spritzed water onto it and colours started activating and spreading. When I got desired background, I dried the surface with heat tool.



Whale Wishes stamp set has lovely coordinating stamps such as seaweed, bubbles and sentiments.




On another watercolour paper I stamped Whale using Iced spruce Distress oxide ink and sprinkled clear embossing powder on it. Heat set that to get lovely raised embossed effect.



I water coloured Whale using Distress Inks- Stormy sky and Peacock feathers.




And lastly, I adhered Whale on to the tag using 3dfoam adhesive. 

here is the link to Rubber Dance shop

Thanks so much for stopping by today.






Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful tag ❣️
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous tag, Shilpa! The whale looks really pretty in ligher colours over your pretty Brusho background. Love the fish net looking thing you've used through the tag's hole. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This is beautiful Shilpa, such lovely colours and the netting finishes off your tag perfectly. Have a fun weekend! xx
Ink Art Designs said…
LOVE this so much - this whale is awesome!!! He looks so happy on the beautiful background x
Wow this is just amazing Shilpa, beautifully created and gives a real vibe of the ocean
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
I love this tag my dear! Gorgeous background!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button