On the Beach - Shaker Card by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends.

It has been a long time that I shared a greeting card. Today I have a fishy shaker card tutorial for you... :-)
My main images are from the "Something Fishy" stamp set.


Here are the step by step instructions:

Start by cutting your card base with a circle frame die:


Cut your window:




Make thin marks where your window will be, so you can put the colour in the right areas: 


Colour your card base with Distress Inks. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Wild Honey:


Add some waterdroplets onto the Distress background. The ink reacts with water, this creates some nice texture. Stamp some fishes from the Something Fishy set and the sentiment (Retro Beach)
I used Archival Ink Mangnese Blue and Jet Black.


In addition to some sequins, I want to fill the window with some fishes from gelli printed paper:


Add a transparency sheet to your window and fill in the shaker elements. Adhere the window with foam tape:



 That's it! Thank you for stopping by today!



xx Susanne



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:




Others:
Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Wild Honey
Archival Inks: Mangnese Blue, Jet Black
Marianne Design Fish and Seahorses Die

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful and fun shaker card, Susanne! Love it!!
Thank you so much! xx
Wonderful!!
Hugs
Donna xx
Sue said…
I love this Susanne, great fun and so pretty xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button