A Pocket Letter by Yasmina

Hello my friends!

Yasmina here today with a Pocket Letter. :) 
I love making them and swapping with friends all around the world!
This one is going to Australia.




I'm sorry for the light... :( it was not very nice when i took the picture.

I started with a watercolor paper and pigments...



I used my new stamps.... Textured Spring, Buzzy Bees... they are gorgeous isn't they?




Stamping, stamping, stamping.... it's something i really looooveeee!!! :) 



I have a video tutorial for you...







If you make a PL with Rubber Dance stamps, please be sure to tag me on Instagram (@mina974) and i will say "hello".

See you soon...








Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful Pocket Letter and really great video tutorial! Thank you so much, Yasmina!
♥ ♥ ♥
Rubber Dance said…
Awesome Pocket Letter my dear!!! I'm looking forward to your video. As always I love your colour choice! The soft tones against the black are phantastic!!!
Sue said…
This is wonderful Yasmina, I'm just going over to watch the video now! Have a fabulous weekend xx
Beautiful background and lovely cards, Yasmina! Enjoyed the video :)
Thanks a lot my sweet friend! :)
Thanks a lot Susanne! :-))
ionabunny said…
This is so pretty. Love this. The colours are beautiful and I love the chicks and the bee. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button