Fall Tag



Hello dear reader, Susan from the DT here.  I've been playing with autumn colors on my manila tag.  First I used my brayer for the acrylic colors and then distress inks.  I stamped the leaves and the sun, then colored with Prismacolor.  I finished by glueing my ephemera on.




I have used: Envelope Stamps, I Love Leaves and Stitch and Frame from Rubber Dance Stamps
Ranger cool graphite ink and Archival carnation red
Distress ink fossilized amber, abandoned coral and vintage photo
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Quinacridone Gold and Translucent White
Prismacolor crayons
Words written with computer, #8 manila tag, Prima photo, corrugated cardboard and lace.




Thanks for visiting the blog and I hope you will come and play in our challenge.
Hugs, Susan

 



Comments

Jackie PN said…
Even with her dismal looking face,Susan, you have made her beautiful with all else you have done with this tag!
Craftyfield said…
The leaves are incredible Susan! Wonderful tag.
Oh Susan, as always you came up with a wonderful prosject. This time a glorius tag. I love the color and I love the theme.
I am a big admire of your art!
Hugs, Anita ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!