Summer flowers in tissue paper


Hello everyone, Susan here from Rubber Dance Stamps DT.
I have used stamp set Mushrooms and I Love Leaves. I was inspired by Helen's video tutorials to use stamps in a new way.
I have stamped on tissue paper, to get transparent petals - there is also the advantage that you can use the back.




Once you've got leaves enough, you can put them together into a flower.
I have used a stencil and a die to the tag.
Gesso, paste, acrylic colors, beads, ribbon and a heart.






On my balcony I have summer flowers in Rubber Dance June challenge colors! lol


You can still participate in the challenge.
Hugs, Susan

Comments

Majo said…
Lovely flowers and a cool background on your tag, dear Susan ♥
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous tissue flowers, Susan! One could never guess the petals were made with a mushroom stamp! I love Helen's classes, she has so many great tips and ideas. Love your tag background, too! Thank you! ♥
Funny that you have our June challenge colours on your balcony :)
Mac Mable said…
Oh this is so clever...great use of the mushroom stamp and the prettiest of colours. The tissue adds beautiful texture. Thank you for the inspiration x Chuckled at teh balcony flowers in the June colours x
Squiddy said…
Those mushroom stamps are so incredibly versatile, I love them, and love what you've come up with too.
Julie S said…
This is incredible. Wonderful outside-the-box thinking!
Craftyfield said…
An out of the box idea... lovely flower-mushrooms! I also like how Susan used the Tim Holtz die two ways on the tag.
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Mushrooms to flowers. Very cool. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!